Wednesday

Mantels, Oh My!

Wow, mantels... the sky's the limit.  From very ormnate to very simple, the choice is yours.  Here's a look of the mantel I created to go along with my sister's 'Blue Christmas'  She's a big Elvis fan, so whenever I see this all I can hear is, 'I'll have a blue Christmas without you'.  Now it's your turn to get that song trapped in your head!!


This garland was very easy to create.  All you need is the right amount you want to decorate you area. 


This product is wonderful.  It covers a lot of area and is only about $10 or less for a roll.


Just gather and attach by wrapping part of the garland around the netting.  I embelished it with some extra pine picks to give it a thicker look.  Then Christmas balls were used in different sizes throughout.


There you have it.  Ok, where's the hot chocolate?
So I guess all that's left to say is...
"Thank you very much"  (in my deep Elvis voice)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! They always make me smile...