Wednesday

Is it Christmas Already!!

I cannot believe Christmas is in a couple of days.

Just in case you need a last minute gift,
(or stocking stuffer)
I want to share a couple I put together.


Soaps from Pier 1 on clearance



Bath salts and some extra things left
 from the Christmas decorating.


Tie a bow and embellish!


Aren't they cute?  And who wouldn't like to bathe in
White Champaka, Exotic Cinnamon or Dark Chocolate?


This little project was fun to do.  These are clear
balls made for crafting.


I used the same left over decorating supplies.


Remove the hanger and funnel the salts in the ball.
 I sat them in a muffin pan for stability.


Replace the hanger (or hook) and decorate.





Now these little guys are heavy and I don't
think they would hang on the tree.  But they
look really cute sitting by the tub.  Yes, because
they're heavy, they will sit and not rock.


Just a little personal note. 

 My granddaughter is in there! Her name is Abigale and she is
 keeping us in suspence!  As her sister said to her in a letter,

"You'll really like it out here in the world.
  Mommy and Grammy are very nice."

We're waiting for you Abi...

When the presents have all been opened,
when we have eaten our fill of holiday food and
the last child has been tucked in for the night,
remember why we celebrated in the first place.

  Have Joyous Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! They always make me smile...