Wednesday

Talented Women

This past weekend I attended the 2009 Ladies Christmas Brunch at my church.  The theme this year was Home for the Holidays.  I am never disappointed and truly in awe at what these talented women can do. We laughed, we cried, we ate, we visited with each other, we hugged, we sang, we prayed and we had a blast.

Each year there is a table decorating contest that always just blows me away!  Get ready to be inspired!   (click each picture to enlarge)



Elegant Roses





Winter Wonderland






Animal Print 







Christ the King







Red and Black Elegance






Angelic






You never have to much animal print!







Beautifully Creative




No matter where we chose to sit, (yes! we got to choose! it was really hard), we felt like royality. 

Thank you NCC Ladies for such a inspirational morning!

Email me with pictures of your Christmas decorated table.  Have any questions?  Which table was your favorite?   gail@roomsforshow.com

Have a Blessed Christmas

More Christmas decorating ideas to come.....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! They always make me smile...