Sunday

Boardwalking

The weather is finally cooling enough for me to get outside and actually enjoy myself, so the Hubby and I went for a stroll on the Boardwalk in Bossier City, Louisiana.

There are some great shops there to browse and even pick up a bargain or two.








I love to go to The Old Farmers Almanac.  It's one of the busiest stores on the Boardwalk.



I saw the cutest little sign along with this birdie and nest...


I think that is going to be my new phrase!  I didn't get the sign, but I did bring the bird and nest home with me!



And how funny is this little doll! 


While walking we saw this awesome stamped concrete.  Since my Hubs in the concrete business, this was especially interesting to him. 


They did a pretty good job.  Looks almost real, huh?


Look at these kids!  They are in these huge plastic bubbles playing on the water!  What fun!!  I understand they can be rented for parties. 



We finished the day with a stop at the local cupcake shop.


His was Mexican Chocolate and mine was Red Velvet.  Ummm.

What did you do with your weekend?

Warmly,
gail 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! They always make me smile...