Thursday

Need Stuff?



What is it about garage sales.  Every time I say I am never going to do this again!
 But here we go...

If there is one thing the T.V. show 'Hoarders' has done for America is to get us thinking about our junk.  At least it has for me.  I tell you, everytime I see that show I want to clean out a closet!

Then there are all the blogs I read.  There is definately something in the air in blog land.  Sarah from Thrifty Decor Chick had this to say about her stuff.
Also, Kimba at Soft Place to Land

 This is just part of what will be there, and this was only from my office!  Help!

 

I will say it has been a blessing to get rid of and clean out the things that I don't need or want anymore.


Getting all this junk out of my house has a freeing element to it. I feel lighter already!  But not quite light enough.

 This is what I want to buy with my garage sale money...

Will I use it?  I sure hope so.  I always have good intentions, and this time I'm thinking I'll do it.  I really do!

If you're going to be in the area next weekend, let me know and I'll give you the address of the best garage sale on the block!

 It will be a time together with my daughters, my  sisters and myself cooking on the grill and selling our junk.

Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gail, I had a yard sale and emptied everything out. Now I've started buying at garage sales again -- such treasures that I have no where to put. In the back of my head I keep thinking, "I'll make it into something and sell it." I've been saying that to myself for two years. I wonder if I ever will follow through on that?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! They always make me smile...