Sunday

Babies and Bows

I have been very busy this last couple of weeks.  But not as busy as my daughter and sister.  They both have presented to our family two new baby girls.  Girls!!  I love little girls!  They are so much fun to play dress up.  Let me introduce my new grand daughter...Abigale Grace.  7 lbs 13 ozs of joy.



We are truly blessed that God has entrusted her to us.  She's already wrapping her Daddy around her finger!!






This is my daughters first good look at her baby girl.  Priceless.  Notice Daddy beaming in the background?






Would you also like to meet my niece?  This is Alissa Brooke...

A very healthy 9 lbs 3 ozs! 


Two precious babies to hold and cuddle. It's a good thing.

Warmly,
gail



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! They always make me smile...