Wednesday

Last Minutes Gifts!

Need some last minute gifts and don't want to get out in the insanity again!  Try these gifts you can put together from ingredients you may already have in your kitchen!

I really love making homemade gifts.  There's just something about creating things someone else will enjoy.

The pictures are mostly self explanatory, but I'll include the link for the salsa and scrub, so you can whip some last minute goodies for yourself!



with
Homemade Corn Chips


You haven't tasted chips till you make your own!  Cut corn tortillas with pizza cutter, heat oil, drop in and cook for about a minute.  Remove and place on paper towels to drain.  While still hot, salt to taste.  Yummo!

This is so delish!  Very easy to make and so colorful.  Lots of chopping, but a food processor can become your best friend.  If you want a little more heat, just add one more jalapeno pepper.



Almond Bark Popcorn
I mean, it doesn't get any easier than this!  Melt the almond bark, pop the corn, pour it over, stir, spread it out to dry and bag it!

I added a cute little candy cane for decoration, then printed the story of the candy cane on business cards.


(you could eat this!)

I had this sweet little 'K' in my stock of stickers. This gift is for my sister and her name just happens to start with a 'K'......



Check out your kitchen to see if you have some last minutes gifts to make!!

Have a wonderful Christmas! 


Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower, and guess what?! It is linky party day on my blog! Please come enter the giveaway and link up to my Strut Your Stuff Party! I love your blog!
    -Dana, Saturday Mornings

    http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/12/50-american-express-giveaway-ends.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salsa looks awesome. What a great idea. A great year-around gift, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! They always make me smile...