Sunday

Writing on grammy's floor

When we closed in our carport to make a family room, I lived with cement floors for quite a while.  We thought of staining them but decided on wood lament because of cost and durability.

Before we covered the floor, I thought it would be nice to have the children, young and grown, to write a few messages on the concrete for prosperity. 

I was envisioning words of love to me, encouraging scriptures and general uplifting pharses I could remember to keep me warm knowing they were under my feet forever.

Well, this is what I got...









After a little coaxing on my part I did get this one...




Even though it's not what I expected or wanted, I smile when I think of the day they did this and the fun they had writing on Mama's and Grammy's floor! 


Warmy,
gail

~~COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE~~

1 comment:

  1. Your vision of a message for posterity reminds me of when I took my nephews to the zoo with a dream of exposing them to exotic animals and the wonder of nature. The were fascinated alright. Fascinated by the trail of ants on the ground. Gotta love kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! They always make me smile...